Business Administration Apprenticeship Halesfield Truck & Van Ltd
Working in an approved DAF office, the Apprentice will train in a number of areas including improving customer relations, monitoring and dealing with customer problems and fundamental vehicle knowledge.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
12 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The role involves the apprentice working in an exciting busy office environment with the main duties involving the following tasks:
- Working in the After Sales Service Team.
- Opening and reading mail and taking relevant actions where appropriate.
- General typing and administrative tasks.
- Creating and maintaining efficient filling systems.
- Receive guests and visitors, and co-ordinating meeting requirements.
- Ensure Work Based Evidence is collated in appropriate way and logged.
- Able to organise assigned tasks and complete.
- Able to solve problems that arise.
- Work well in a team and cooperate with colleagues.
- Contribute to community day projects.
Requirements and prospects
- Full training will be provided, no skills required.
- Good communication skills will be required and a keen interest in the industry, computer literate and a good telephone manner.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent (A-D in English and Maths required).
About the employer
Halesfield Truck & Van Ltd
Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the office environment and an advisor will visit at least every 4-6 weeks as part of a close support network to ensure that Apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course. An Apprentice’s training includes:
- Industry recognised framework qualification.
- Functional Skills (IT, English and Maths).
- VCQ Level 2 and/or Level 3 in Business Administration.
- Vocational related qualification (technical certificate).
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skillnet
Kurt McKenna 01923 216165
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017