Digital Marketing Apprentice Tractus Services Ltd
This apprenticeship is ideal for someone who is interested in digital marketing, marketing communications, social media and websites. If you are a naturally good communicator, you want to gain experience in social media marketing and you have a passion for all things digital, then we would like to hear from you.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
11 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
As our Digital Marketing & Social Media Apprentice your role will be varied and give you the opportunity of learning new skills.
- You will be answering phone calls and will be a point of contact for new and existing clients
- You will learn to contribute creative ideas for new and existing projects.
- You will assist with the planning and implementation of digital, design and social media strategies.
- You will develop and execute new social media marketing projects.
- You will play a key role in new projects currently being set up within the business including a new customer database and email marketing campaign planning.
- You will be assisting with identifying potential new clients and also existing clients that would benefit from some of our new services.
- You will learn how to update, maintain and manage Content Management Systems (namely Wordpress, Opencart and Zencart).
- You will be supported to demonstrate your existing skills and will learn new skills in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You will be designing, manipulating and editing images for social media and websites.
- You will work together with our developers to assist with information and assets needed to build a website.
- You will learn how to research businesses and help with ideas to produce engaging content.
- You will assist with general SEO tasks and ideally be self-motivated to keep up to date with the fast moving and ever changing subject.
Requirements and prospects
- True passion for digital marketing and design.
- You will also have passion and enthusiasm for creative work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic approach to all tasks.
- Approachable at all times with an openness to constructive feedback.
- The ability to problem solve, sometimes thinking outside of the box.
- Work well in a team and be able to work collaboratively to share ideas
The successful candidate will need to be comfortable with monitoring and posting content to:
- Hoot Suite
A working knowledge of Social Media is a must as you will be responsible for keeping accounts up to date. The successful candidate must also have excellent writing and researching skills, as you will be required to research potential new clients and assist in the planning of new projects / websites.
In this role, you will be using your great communication skills and creative writing ability to engage with people online and in person.
5 GCSEs including English and Maths A* - C or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Social Media for Business
Depending on your current qualifications, you may be required to complete the following qualifications:
- City & Guilds Functional Skills
- English Level 2
- Maths Level 2
- ICT Level 2
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Kidderminster College
Kath Jackson 01562 826515 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017