Level 3 Early Years Educator and/or Level 2 Children and Young peoples workforce Little Explorers Huddersfield Ltd
Little Explorers Day Nursery are looking for a passionate, hardworking, enthusiastic apprentice to support the daily care routines, learning and development of children.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
11 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- To uphold a high standard of care within the nursery.
- To learn and work with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and Development Matters.
- To ensure the setting constantly meets the correct requirements set out in the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- To learn and uphold legislation and keep up to date with new information.
- To work with the staff team to deliver exciting and stimulating play opportunities.
- To undertake domestic jobs, such as preparing snacks and supporting meals times and general cleaning duties.
- To undertake training to support the development of yourself and the setting.
- To follow all the setting policies and procedures including safeguarding, equality and diversity and health and safety.
- To work closely with parents and families.
- Support the preparation of OFSTED.
Requirements and prospects
Motivated candidate. Eager to learn. Good communication skills with other staff, children and parents. Enthusiastic about their course and willing to take on advice and mentoring from others.
Candidate must be enthusiastic and eager to learn. A passion and commitment to working with children is essential, as is the drive for personal and professional development. Candidate must show initiative and willing in all tasks. A good attendance record is required.
Maths and English GCSE or equivalent (if not, you will be expected to work towards this)
Paediatric first aid (if not, be prepared to complete this.)
Things to consider
Very busy day care setting, which requires staff to be vigilant, enthusiastic and hardworking during their time here.
About the employer
Nursery, providing a warm, enriched environment, with dedicated staff who positively promote the learning and development of the children in our care.
Little Explorers Huddersfield Ltd
- Level 3 Early Years Educator/ Level 2 Children’s and young people’s workforce.
- F/S Level 1/2 ICT
- F/S Level 1/2 Maths
- F/S Level 1/2 English
Children and Young People's Workforce
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Kirklees College
Candidate will be supported fully by the setting during their apprenticeship. Candidate will also be assigned a mentor from the setting.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017