Customer Service/Receptionst Palmers Lodge Willesden Green
To undertake all designated duties within the hostel. To ensure the delivery of a positive experience to all Palmers customers and assist with the overall successful operation of the hostel. To ensure standards of delivery in accordance with company policies.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
08 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Deliver high standards of customer service at all times providing a positive customer experience.
- Provide effective support to line managers when responding to customer feedback.
- Support line managers to continually improve ways of working and actively contribute own ideas to overall improvements within the hostel.
- Effectively work with colleagues and build positive working relationships for the benefit of the team and customers.
- Comply with Health & Safety regulations to ensure safety of colleagues and customers.
- Be positive and informative to all customers, to assist with the effective delivery of the reception, bookings and accommodation function.
- Ensure efficient use the booking system to maximise income and profitability.
- Identify and maximise sales opportunities whenever possible.
- Carry out all designated duties to the highest standard
Requirements and prospects
- Previous experience of working within the hospitality or customer focused industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of the hostel and its customer base.
- Understanding of management software systems and/or proficient in basic computer skills.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Able to demonstrate a good level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Maybe someone that has travelled and knows the differences between hotels and hostels.
- Bubbly, chatty, confident, friendly, outgoing, enjoys life and has good interpersonal skills.
- Stays up to date with the company’s objectives and ongoing initiatives.
- Understands how own role contributes success in achieving business objectives.
- Plans ahead and works in a systematic and organised way
- Aware of the key pressures facing the industry
Customer Service Orientation
- Builds rapport and gives cheerful helpful service
- Establishes customer needs
- Meets and exceeds customer expectations
- Takes personal responsibility for correcting problems
- Distributes helpful information to customers
Innovative & Adaptive
- Adapts and responds well to change
- Makes suggestions for improvements in own work area
- Approaches problems with curiosity and open-mindedness
- Learns from mistakes and successes to ensure continuous improvement
Leading & Collaborating
- Displays willingness to learn from others
- Demonstrates confidence in colleagues abilities
- Works cooperatively with others as opposed to working separately or competitively
- Seeks contribution of people from different perspectives
- Takes responsibility for personal development and learning
- Sets objectives and asks for feedback
- Welcomes new challenges as an opportunity to learn and explore concepts and ideas with others
- Provides developmental feedback
- Provides clear concise information to others in a confident manner
- Listens carefully and asks questions to clarify meaning, seeking information before passing on elsewhere
- Explains to people why they are doing things
- Demonstrates awareness of appropriate body language when communicating
Good level and use of English
Things to consider
About the employer
All training will be delivered by the employer alongside Davidson Training the selected training provider
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
LORRAINE BUNYARD 07958539516 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017