Apprentice Accounts Credit Controller Shire Leasing Plc
Want to work for a driven market leader and excellent investor in people? At one of the leading finance and leasing providers in the country you will have the chance to develop a long term career in the finance sector.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Oct 2017
11 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Working within the Financial Accounting & Control team contributing to delivering robust and accurate financial information. Exposure in supporting the business collect and manage overdue revenue.
- Completing balance sheet control and reconciliations including querying items and resolution
- Governance of business risks and control over sector balance sheet including identification and follow up on high and inherent risk areas and detailed balance sheet reviews
- Vendor statement review and reconciliations
- Payroll GL reconciliation, querying and clearing
- Reconciling and allocating income and resolving differences
- Working within the Payments Team, proposing and scheduling payments
- Raising invoices and reconciling across various internal systems
- Raising adhoc recharges
- Allocating cash receipts
- Processing and purchase invoices
- Raising payments
- Gernal ledger work
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Process invoices against capital expenditure projects and ensure appropriate approvals
- Posting journals
- To effectively communicate and resolve ad hoc queries
Requirements and prospects
Being competent in Outlook, Word and Excel is essential.
Strong communicator happy to receive/make phone calls to a variety of stake holders.
Positive individual that has Strong communication skills
Ideally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
The newly launched Assistant Accountant apprenticeship programme is accredited by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) and combines outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the-job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to become a skilled assistant accountant.
The apprenticeship includes:
- AAT L2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
- SAGE L2 Computerised Accounts
- AAT L3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting AQ 2016
Training and Assessment
- Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend the 3aaa Accountancy Academy in Tamworth on average 25-30 days (plus exam days).
- You will attend a full week intensive course to prepare you for the AAT Synoptic Assessment (approx. month 12-14)
- Your dedicated Assessor will visit you in the workplace every 8-12 weeks
- You will be invited to 3aaa Masterclasses presented by industry experts to enrich your learning experience.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Accounting > Assistant Accountant
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspire Achieve Advance Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2017