Apprentice Technical Assistant Hepburn Bio Care Ltd
Do you have a keen interest in working within an established Administration environment? Are you an organised and driven individual? If so, Key Training have the perfect vacancy for you!
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
08 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Hepburn Bio Care is the leading supplier of sustainable environmental solutions for the marine and hospitality industries. They help their clients reduce risk and costs, increase efficiency, comply with health and safety and environmental legislation as well as improving customer service levels.
They’ve provided proven sustainable solutions with big savings to their cruise, commercial marine and superyacht customers since 1999 and have a long line of customers who can testify to the results we have achieved for them, including Princess Cruises, Disney Cruise Line, Thomson, Mercy Ships, BP and Costa Cruises.
Our client is looking for an affable and well-spoken individual with a helpful attitude to join their experienced team. Our client has promised that the successful candidate will be supported by the senior office members who each have a wealth of experience to back them up.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- It is essential that you are at all times supporting the Account Managers & Project Engineer, this includes basic technical drawings (support and training will be given), updating various paperwork and various admin tasks.
- All TA’s are responsible for preparing a tool bag, application sheets, computer, pre-visit documents, to be used by the Account Managers during their Ship visit’s. To meet these aims, you must work closely with all other HBC staff
- keeping all departments informed of any and all information that will support and facilitate the right results for both the client and HBC.
- Minor adjustments to technical drawings as directed by PE and AM.
- Updating Word documents and various admin documents related to the technical department.
- Preparing Tool bag’s and accessories to be used for Ship visits.
- Project work assistance as directed by AM & PE.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your business administration skills and learn from a highly-experienced team. You will also be working towards a widely-recognised level 2 Qualification in Business Administration with the potential opportunity to progress onto the Level 3 Qualification after successful completion of the Level 2.
If you find this vacancy appealing and think that you tick all the boxes then please don’t hesitate to apply!
Requirements and prospects
- Good attention to detail
- Great telephone manner
- Excellent Communication skills
- GCSE (or equivalent) at grade A*-C in Maths and English (desired but not essential)
About the employer
- Level 2 Qualification in Business Administration with the opportunity to move onto the Level 3 Qualification
- Functional Skills if required
Business and Administration
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KEY TRAINING INVESTMENTS
Amiee Grace email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017