Apprentice Administration Assistant Jam Recruitment Limited
JAM Recruitment are looking to recruit an Apprentice Administration Assistant to join their team based in Sale.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 38.75
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
08 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- As an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer, you will receive training to enable you to source and matching candidates to your consultants permanent vacancies.
- You will need to learn, understand and integrate into your clients teams and departments to ensure that you are harmonising both candidate and client requirements.
- You will be able to show that you have the tenacity, drive and right motivations to succeed in a fast-paced, competitive and busy sales environment.
- The Resource role will require an organised; analytical person with the ability to work with speed and flexibility with any given task. Accuracy and efficiency of Administration is essential.
- Compliance by ensuring documentation is in place including and not limited to obtaining references, completion of any necessary security forms & returning to clients within a timely and professional manner
- Ensure all information on data management system is correct & regularly checked.
- Every candidate added must be correctly skill coded & in a hotlist defined by: Job title, Location & specialism as an absolute minimum.
- Building up hotlists on the internal system for set specialisms
- Follow up on a weekly basis with consultant to give updates on the status of projects & candidates in process.
The successful candidate for this role will demonstrate the ability to manage various activities whilst completing tasks to set deadlines. The individual will show organisational skills to deliver objectives accurately.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communications skills and attention to detail.
- GCSE Grade D or above in English and Maths or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
- City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 1 Functional Skills English
- Level 1 Functional Skills Maths
- Level 1 Functional Skills Information Communication Technology
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Trafford College
Katrina O'Brien 0161 886 7461 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017