Apprentice Recruitment Assistant SOPRA BANKING SOFTWARE LIMITED
As a Recruitment Assistant you will be expected to post job adverts online and advertise internally. Review applications against the job specification and product a shortlist of candidates. Run a search and selection process online via job boards and LinkedIn. Schedule interviews for hiring managers and process the new starter process and offers.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
15 Oct 2017
6 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sopra Banking Software is recruiting an Apprentice Recruitment Assistant to join our expanding Human Resources department.
Initially joining on a level 2 Recruitment apprenticeship programme you will assist the Recruitment Advisor with the day to day candidate attraction, sourcing, and head hunting of suitable candidates to meet our growing business needs.
Due to our continual growth plans for the UK business Sopra Banking have experienced significant levels of recruitment in recent years and are projecting a continual expansion of the UK business.
The key day to day duties are:
- Posting job adverts both internally and externally
- Review vacancy applications against the job specification criteria
- Attract and source active and passive candidates
- Arranging interviews
- Sending offer letters, contracts, and new employee forms
- Obtaining consent forms for pre-employment checks
- Obtaining candidates evidence of right to work in the UK
- Compile data around exit interviews and retention interviews
- Maintain the recruitment filling system to comply with the Data Protection Act and GDPR
- Assist with graduate recruitment fairs and assessment centres
- Arrange inductions and training for new employees
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, hardworking, and motivated individual wanting to pursue a career recruiting IT and business professionals within a global organisation, while studying an apprenticeship to gain relevant expertise.
Requirements and prospects
- Strong IT skills – excel, word, outlook.
- Strong organisation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to further studying and completing an apprenticeship.
- Professional, approachable and customer friendly.
- Good attention to detail.
- Reliability and discretion.
- GCSE grade A*-C in Maths and English (or equivalent).
- Desirable but not essential for the role 2 or more A levels
About the employer
- You will be studying towards an Apprenticeship Standard Level 2 Recruitment with The British Institute of Recruiters.
- This will be 20% studying via e-learning, webinars, and assignments and 80% will be work based on the job training.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by IOR Business School
Jamie Ainley 0114 2535504 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017