Apprentice Administrator MANAGED FLEET SERVICES LIMITED
Davies is a multi-award winning insurance service provide at the forefront of industry. As an ever-expanding business offering excellent future potential with fantastic career opportunities wouldn’t you want to be part of the team?
Closing date: 07 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
08 Oct 2017
08 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Davies Group are looking for an apprentice to develop a future career with them. You will have autonomy support individuals who are in a significant time of need, often you are the lifeline to the client making sure that they are given the tools to put things right when a claim is made.
The core duties of the role include:
- Correspond with Policy Holders, Clients & Brokers via telephone, email and post in an efficient and professional manner.
- Review data including policy wording to set up new claims, appoint contractors and to update claims on internal systems and make appropriate decisions on validation or repudiation.
- Manage personal allocation of claims, post and diary work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Handle claims in line with client specifications and the appropriate service standards while providing a high level of customer care.
- Issue payments to policy holders and suppliers for settlement within an agreed delegated authority.
- Actively adhere to and promote the principles of treating customers fairly (TCF) and operate within Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) guidelines.
- All employees are expected to carry out any reasonable instruction given by their senior manager, in line with business requirements.
The above is not an exhaustive list and may change with the overall business objectives of the Company.
Whilst in the role you will be fully supported to develop you’re knowledge and understanding of the insurance industry. With this you will work towards the CILA qualification.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- High standard of numeracy.
- Good attention to detail.
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to work toward CILA Qualification.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Able to use own initiative and complete tasks with limited supervision.
- Ideally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
Things to consider
About the employer
The Apprentice will work towards a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship for Business and Administration Professionals. The qualifications consist of:
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
- Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).
Business and Administration
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspire Achieve Advance Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2017