Apprentice Engineers Fellows Catering Products Ltd
2 x Apprentice Engineers required to learn general engineering duties. You will receive in-depth training whilst having the opportunity to gain recognised qualifications.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
07 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
2 x Apprentice Engineers required to learn general engineering skills. The successful candidate will receive relevant training in order to gain overall knowledge and experience.
Initial training will include:
- CNC Machining
- Bench Fitting
- Health and Safety
- Technical Knowledge
Requirements and prospects
- Previous engineering skills would be preferred
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
- Good verbal and written communications
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Committed and keen to learn/develop a career
GCSE grades A-C in English, Maths, Science and ICT
Previous Engineering qualifications would be preferred.
Things to consider
About the employer
Their business strategy is to provide a total service to a diverse range of exacting customers who require technically difficult pressed metal components in a wide range of sophisticated materials and volumes. In addition to complying with and operating to Individual customer quality control systems, they are approved to the European Quality Control Standard BS EN ISO 9001: 2000.
Presswork and Assembly
(Design manufacturing and assembly) - Of conventional and deep drawn presswork in stainless steel, mild steel, aluminium and other materials.
(To the Commercial Sector) - Specialising in Stainless Steel Gastronorm Food Containers, Vulcan Black Iron Utensils, Stainless Steel Butchers Trays and Wash Hand Basins together with Stainless Steel Preparation Tables, Sink Units, General Purpose Trolleys and associated products.
- Fellows fabrication service includes design & build, manufacture & assembly & testing of the product
The expertise of skilled personnel at all levels, backed by continuous investments in new production equipment, provides Fellows with the facility to meet rapidly changing customer demands.
Two apprentice engineers required to work in engineering environment and develop skills through this apprenticeship programme. You will work towards a Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering, which includes:
- Complying with Statutory Regulations & Organisational Safety Requirements
- Working Efficiently and Effectively in an Engineering Environment
- Using and Communication Technical Information
- Conductin Business Improvement Techniques
- Producing Components using Hand Fitting Techniques
- Wiring and Testing Electrical Equipment Circuits
- Preparing and Using Lathes for Turning Operations
- Preparing and Using Milling Machines
- Using Computer Software Packages to assist with Engineering Activities
- Producing CAD Models (drawings) using a CAD System
- Producing Engineering Project Plans
- General Welding Applications
Engineering and manufacturing > Engineering Technician
IN-COMM TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by In-Comm Training Services Ltd
Sue Fisher or Alex Jones 01922 457686
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017