Receptionist/Customer Service Apprentice Hunters (Midlands) Ltd
This is a great job for those who can maintain a positive and customer friendly attitude at all times. You will also give clients a positive impression or yourself and your organisation. You will be expected to deal with clients face to face and over the phone. So if you've got a confident and outgoing personality, this is the perfect job for you.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
07 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
To be front of house first port of call to be professional & customer focused at all times to meet & greet all clients & professionals & assist where required with refreshments.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & BASIC DUTIES:
- Communicating over the telephone with clients and colleagues
- Front of house meet & greet
- Use excellent customers service continuously
- Organise and report data
- Assisting all departments throughout the business
- Liaising with clients and colleagues over the telephone
- Research and preparation for Appointments
- Managing in house computer system’s
- Use a diary system
- Pulling reports together
- Booking Appointments
- Sending and Receiving Emails
- Working on website and social media.
Requirements and prospects
The employer is looking for someone that can exhibit the following skills:
- Great communication skills
- A good outgoing personality
- Ability to make efficient use of resources
- Excellent people skills to be able to adapt to all levels and age groups
- High level of motivation
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills & telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft, Excel packages
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be able to use own initiative
- Ambitious individual, who is driven to achieve successful results
Have a strong interest in working within the property sector.
About the employer
Hunters (Midlands) Ltd
- Customer Service QCF
- Key skills and Technical Certificate as appropriate.
- The employer will also provide in house training relevant to the job role. Please note we specialise in office apprenticeships and we will be able to deliver a bespoke Standard specific to the company you are working for.
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Samantha Jones 01212367512 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017