Digital Marketing Apprentice (Search Engine Optimisation SEO role) Point Blank Digital Ltd
Point Blank Digital has an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice specialising in a Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Role. We are looking for an inspired, creative, self-motivated, reliable and hard-working individual who would like to get into this fast pasted, exciting industry.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2017
12 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Point Blank Digital has an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice for a Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) role.
- We are looking for an inspired, creative, self-motivated, reliable and hard-working Digital Marketing Apprentice.
- The successful candidate will be using techniques like search engine optimisation (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) to maximise the position of clients websites on search engines such as Google and Bing.
- This is a fantastic apprenticeship opportunity to join and be part of an energetic, informal work environment that encourages collaboration and personal growth. The company is a vibrant and ambitious company set on delivering high standards of work. You’ll have hands-on insights on how to reach, manage and grow a (SEO) campaign as well as help the company grow.
- You must have an interest in Digital Marketing, with excellent communication skills. You must have a professional attitude towards tasks, and hold consistently high standards. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team.
Typical duties include:
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Digitial marketing experience (blog, social media, SEO, etc.)
- Using Google Products (AdWords/Analytics)
Requirements and prospects
- A confident individual who can work to deadlines by prioritising tasks to keep on top of multiple campaigns
- A team player with the ability to work with staff at all levels
- An ambitious, self-motivated & results driven person
- A computer literate, with excellent written English
- Understanding of digital marketing and search engine optimisation would be a bonus, but not a necessity.
- Ability to analyse data, extract insights and share perspectives for improvements to marketing strategy.
- Well organised, with the ability to prioritise and take ownership of deliverables to clients.
- Keen to learn and develop new skills/knowledge
Additional Skills not required but would benefit:
- Basic Search Engine Optimisation knowledge
- Personal digital marketing experience (blog, social media, SEO, etc.)
- Knowledge or an understanding of Google Products (AdWords/Analytics)
- Well organised, with the ability to prioritise and take ownership of tasks.
- Keen to learn and develop new skills/knowledge.
- Tenacious, good work ethic, a good listener & good communicator.
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent (C grade and above) including Maths Science and English – desirable, not essential.
About the employer
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625 410 022 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today