Administration Apprentice Griffin Medicals Ltd
Looking to start your career in Business Administration? Do you have good communication and Customer service skills? Then look no further, this Medical Reporting Agency is waiting for you to join their team, excellent opportunities for progression to more complex admin roles, clinic logistics, case flow management and accounts.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
08 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Meet and greet clients on Reception
- Make and receive calls
- Booking clients onto the admin system
- Creating appointments in relevant clinics
- Scanning documents to client files
- Upload data onto the client portal
- Attend meetings in a note-taking capacity
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in using Microsoft Packages
- Confident when speaking to people over the telephone and face to face
- Good organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication skills
- Hard working
- Team Player
- Good time keeping
- Keen to take on responsibility
- Willingness to learn new skills either through external training or on the job
GCSE’s Grades A-C in English and Maths.
About the employer
Griffin Medicals Ltd
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 through in house delivery.
The Business Administration Level 2 consists of the following:
- Level 2 NVQ in Business Administration
- Technical Certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy and ICT
Business and Administration
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Gail Cork 01332 345450 Gail.Cork@Babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2017