Business Administration Apprentice Rainbow International Ltd
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to help administrate our business. Good communication skills are essential on the telephone, email and social media.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
08 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to support our organisation with the administrative duties in an office environment. You will be an integral part of our company and will have an extremely busy and varied role. It is a fantastic opportunity to learn and gain experience in Business Administration.
- Greeting visitors on reception
- Answering phones and dealing with basic queries
- Respond to email and social media enquiries
- Assisting colleagues and helping with paperwork
- Updating information onto the company database
- Filing & photocopying
- Assist promoting and marketing our business via social media
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- IT literate and familiar with social media
- Self motivated with a positive mind set
- Work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Desire to succeed and willing to learn
- Ability to get on with customers and collegues
- Be smart and well presented
- Englisha and Maths GCSE (or equivalent) grade C+.
- Other grades will be considered after a Shipley College skills assessment
Things to consider
About the employer
- Training will be provided via day release at Shipley College.
- You will undertake a level 2 NVQ in Business Administration over the course of this apprenticeship. The qualifications and experience gained on this Apprenticeship will allow you to apply for further roles within this sector.
- Functional Skills as required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Shipley College
Cameron O'Donnell 01274 327400 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017