Customer Relations Apprentice Xbite Limited
Are you interested in kick starting your Customer Service career? Look no further! XBITE LTD based in Renishaw are looking for a Customer Relations Apprentice to join their friendly team. If you think this vacancy is for you, please apply now!
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
08 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The role of the Customer Relations Apprentice is to support the Customer Relations Manager by ensuring all aspects of the customer’s experience is to a high standard, it is about providing the best possible support to our customers and monitor fraud/loss prevention.
It is also about:
- Delivering a high standard of customer service – exceeds customers’ expectations
- Encourages customer feedback to promote brand
- Supports the presentation of practical solutions to ensure customer service objectives are achieved
- Follows all company service initiatives, encourages self to “go the extra mile”
- Encourages others to participate and suggest ideas for improvements
- Promotes value and quality within the organisation
- Satisfied customers at every point of contact
- Monitoring Transactions to prevent Fraud Loss
- Working with other departments to ensure our sales platforms are to a high standard
- Stock management for returned orders
Requirements and prospects
- Good initiative
- Take pride in their work
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Organisation and prioritisation skills
- Innovation and creativity
- Ambition and passion
- Resilience and adaptability
No formal GCSE's are required, the role does require to have a good standard of English, maths and ICT skills
Things to consider
About the employer
- Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in Maths
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in ICT
- End Point Assessment
Further details can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/apprenticeship-standard-customer-service-practitioner
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
EAST MIDLANDS CHAMBER (DERBYSHIRE, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE, LEICESTERSHIRE)
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire Chamber Commerce
Lauren Moore 03333200333 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017