Events Administrator Apprentice Pink Link Ladies Ltd
An exciting opportunity has arisen with this Employer, whos main role is connecting women in business around the North West with a variety of events. You will be working in the office, but assisting in the organisation of events, liaising with customers.
Closing date: today
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
08 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Your duties will include –
- To answer telephone calls in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Maintaining information on databases
- Calling new and existing customers to discuss forthcoming events
- Assisting with the organisation of events
- Making telephone calls / liaising with customers
- To print information – using in house computer system
- Sending clients information by email
- Other general office duties as required.
- Store and retrieve information
- To attend events as and when required and assist on site with the implementation of various event tasks from the welcome desk to tidy up
- To present a professional image at all times with regard to dress, appearance and personal conduct.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communicator
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Organisational skills
- Good use of Microsoft applications including; Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Internet use and familiar with social media platforms and navigation
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise tasks and raise issues when necessary
- Initiative and problem solving abilities
- Consistent work ethic
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to communicate with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Willingness to work hard and strive to achieve goals
- Enjoy challenges
- People focused
- Friendly outgoing personality
- 5 GCSEs at grades A*- C including Maths and English (or equivalent).
- You must achieve at least a Level 1 on the Initial Assessment that it is completed during an Apprenticeship Selection Event at College.
Things to consider
About the employer
- NVQ Level 2 Business Administration
- Functional Skills Level 1 Maths, English and ICT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Business and Administration
BLACKPOOL AND THE FYLDE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Blackpool & The Fylde College
Heather Ritchie 01253 504199 Apprenticeships@blackpool.ac.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today