Recruitment/Customer Service Apprentice Compass Resourcing Limited
This is a great job for an apprentice who is looking to get in to the recruitment business. This is a very nice company offering nice 9am - 5pm hours, plus a friendly, professional working environment. The company specialise in construction and technical recruitment.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
02 Nov 2017
08 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
As a Trainee Recruitment Resourcer, you will provide full support to the consultants.
You will start off supporting the team, and you will learn all about recruitment from the bottom up. You will be answering the phone, and also will be busy speaking to candidates about what job they are looking for, and going through job boards looking at ideal CVs.
Compass Resourcing work within the construction, engineering, and technical sectors. So they are looking for a fairly bold and outgoing person who can hold their own in this enviornment. This industry is much better suited to confident personalities, so if you prefer back office administration, this is probably not quite the right role for you.
They are looking for someone who enjoys being on the phone, interracting with a wide range of new poeple, as this will be a large part of the job.
In return for your hard work you will be paid a basic salary of £150 per week to start with. This should rise with successful performance, and should hopefully lead you on to a high earning career further down the line.
The main day to day duties will be:
- Answering calls
- Data entry
- Taking messages
- Making searches on job boards such as Indeed, LinkedIn, CV library
- Sorting through CVs for consultants
- Sending interview confirmations
- Supporting senior consultants
- Liaising with clients
- Business Relations and Interaction
- Administrative duties
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Skills in Microsoft Excel/Word
- A multi-tasker
- Good level of literacy
- Able to Prioritise tasks
- Ability to make efficient use of resources
- A good telephone manner - this is very important!
- Good Listener
- Punctual- again, very important!
- Enjoys multi-tasking
- Excellent people skills to be able to adapt to all levels and age groups
- High level of motivation
- Attention to detail
- Basic Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be able to use own initiative
- Ambitious individual, who is driven to achieve successful results
- A-C Grade in GCSE English Language (or equivalent)
- Will consider less than a C in Maths
Things to consider
About the employer
- Customer Service Practitioner Standard -Level 2
- Then progressing on to either Business Admin Level 3 or Recruitment Resourcing Standard.
- Excellent in-house company training
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Limited
Lauren Farmery 0113 367 1269 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2017