Apprentice Programmer/ Web Developer 1PCS Ltd
1PCS Creative are a tight-knit team of designers and developers. They specialise in innovative, bespoke web design and web based software, with a focus on developing ground-breaking ideas and concepts based around the latest web tech. They support a diverse range of clients from their picturesque, rural base on the outskirts of Kettering.
Closing date: 23 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
24 Nov 2017
08 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Main duties will include:
- Being an integral part of the team and assist in the development of web projects.
- Learning and expanding your knowledge in PHP/LAMP.
- Working and communicating with the team to complete projects on time.
- Using your initiative to solve and overcome problems.
- Working with other IT specialists both internally and externally to ensure client’s needs are met.
- Web Server Management and monitoring.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is keen to progress their skills by being exposed to a range of new technologies with this expanding business, where your opportunities for growth are limited only by ambition.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate.
- Good communication skills.
- Driving would be advantageous.
- Eager to learn.
- A minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
Things to consider
About the employer
- Throughout the duration of your Apprenticeship (typically 15 months), you will be required to attend the 3aaa Technology Academy in Northampton for 30 days of training, across five months, featuring structured training.
- The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace with your employer.
- You will work towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship standard – Infrastructure Technician.
The qualifications consist of:
- Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable).
- Knowledge Module 1 - Networking and Architecture.
- Knowledge Module 2 - Mobile and Operating Systems.
- Knowledge Module 3 - Cloud Services.
- Knowledge Module 4 - Coding and Logic.
- Knowledge Module 5 - Business Processes.
- One vendor certification selected based on your job role and individual capabilities. (Typically a Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA) certification)
Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS).
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 23 Nov 2017