Apprentice - Virtual Receptionist/PA Myruby Ltd
Are you a committed individual, can make an excellent first impression and have the desire to provide outstanding customer service? If so, MyRuby want to hear from you. Based in Colchester, We provide complete outsourcing for businesses in Telephone Answering, Receptionist and PA Services.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
07 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
MyRuby provides a personalised call handling and virtual PA service for small and medium sized companies all over the UK.
To our clients MyRuby is an extension of their business – someone they can trust to handle their calls when they are either unavailable or unable to take the call.
An Apprentice at MyRuby has the opportunity to learn and experience all aspects of our business. The role will include the following activities:
- Providing outsourced telephone reception services to small and medium sized businesses across the UK.
- Provide customer services to key clients.
- Active call management - handling queries, requests for information, diary management.
- Promptly and efficiently taking and relaying messages to clients, by phone, email, SMS.
- Ensuring accurate records are maintained of calls and messages to assist client billing.
- Creating a detailed client record on our CMIS to accurately record key company and contact details and their call handling requirements.
- Updating and maintaining this information on a regular basis.
- Ad hoc tasks such as making travel arrangements, managing diaries, internet research.
- Database updates.
You will also be required to undertake such duties and responsibilities as may be determined by the Company from time to time. The Company reserves the right to vary your duties and responsibilities at any time and from time to time according to the needs of the Company’s business and/or to meet the needs of your Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent telephone manner & speaking voice.
- Competent IT skills – Keyboard, Microsoft Office, Databases.
- Attention to detail including grammar and spelling.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Great common sense and initiative.
- We are looking for hard-working, reliable and loyal individuals who want to benefit from the apprenticeship programme.
- We also look for a warm, outgoing personality, with a desire to provide outstanding customer service and strong interpersonal skills.
- Good level of education including Maths and English GCSEs or equivalents.
About the employer
- Training will be delivered within the workplace.
- The qualification the successful candidate will achieve is a Level 2 in Customer Service.
ALL TRADES TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by All Trades Training Ltd
Paul Riddick 01923 698474
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017