Apprentice Digital Marketing Old English Prints Ltd
A well-known online stationery and giftware retailer is looking to grow their team further and now seek a Digital Marketing apprentice to join their busy team in Stamford. Originally formed in London, Old English Company are now based from their design studios in Stamford.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
07 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
As Digital Marketing apprentice with Old English Company, you will gain knowledge and understanding of Digital Marketing.
Main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Creating content for our social media, website, email marketing and blog.
- Print production across a range of products.
- Work across our online shopping platforms, accepting and dispatching orders.
- Editing online product listings with updated photography and copy.
- Opportunities to helping with our photography for content to be used online, and attending product photo shoots.
- Making up orders – standard manufacturing processes.
Within this role you will assist with duties within the business which may include:
- Fulfilling orders, for both Old English Co. and our recently launch sister brand, dealing with new orders as they come in and processing current orders.
- Preparing orders for Royal Mail collection.
- Up-dating product information on all our retail platforms.
- Packing customer orders.
- All other general office duties and admin.
Requirements and prospects
- Able to succeed in a busy work environment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Work to deadlines.
- Communicate at all levels.
- Ability and understanding of social media platforms.
- Ideally have knowledge of creative packages – mainly Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Shows the capability to produce engaging copy for online marketing.
- Enthusiastic with a wiliness to learn and develop.
- Must have at least a C grade in English.
- Good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Team player.
- Organisational skills.
- Interest in digital marketing.
- Interest in stationery and greeting card.
- Willing to learn.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
Things to consider
About the employer
Combined with knowledge and skills gained in the workplace, the Level 3 Digital Marketer will provide an understanding into the fundamentals of marketing, digital business principles and the principles of coding. Training will be provided via outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to begin your career as a Digital Marketer.
The apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding.
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
Training and Assessment:
- Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Peterborough for around 20 days (plus exam days).
- You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14).
- Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks.
- Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
- The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017