Accounts Apprentice JP MONEY LTD
You will be part of a small dynamic team serving varied and interesting clients helping their businesses grow and making them successful. At the same time you will gain valuable experience in accounting field.
Closing date: 06 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
09 Nov 2017
07 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Sage and Xero Software.
- Preparing excel spreadsheets.
- Payroll Compliance.
- Payroll processing.
- Accounts preparation.
- General office duties including phone calls, emails and client liaison.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer Literate.
- Competent in Excel.
- Good communication verbal and written.
- Positive attitude.
- Passionate about accountancy.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents).
Things to consider
About the employer
The newly launched Assistant Accountant apprenticeship programme is accredited by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) and combines outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the-job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to become a skilled assistant accountant.
The apprenticeship includes:
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping.
- SAGE Level 2 Computerised Accounts.
- AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting AQ 2016.
Training and Assessment:
- Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend the 3aaa Accountancy Academy on average 25-30 days (plus exam days).
- You will attend a full week intensive course to prepare you for the AAT Synoptic Assessment (approx. month 12-14).
- Your dedicated Assessor will visit you in the workplace every 8-12 weeks.
- You will be invited to 3aaa Masterclasses presented by industry experts to enrich your learning experience.
- The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Accounting > Assistant Accountant
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspire Achieve Advance Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 06 Nov 2017