Business Administration Apprenticeship Start Training (Manchester) Ltd
Start Training are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking person to join there expanding team as a business admin Apprentice.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
31 Oct 2017
07 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Founded in 1983, Start Training has built an excellent reputation for delivering high-quality training services in Greater Manchester. The quality of our provision of training is second to none and we are looking for someone to join the team to ensure we stay that way for many more years.
As a training provider, the administration at Start Training has to be of a high quality and we are looking for someone who can provide an effective and efficient clerical and administrative support service to the organisation.
As a business admin Apprentice you will be required to carry out a range of tasks, these include:
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, filing and typing duties
- To deal with internal and external post and emails on a day to day basis
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records
- To answer/deal with queries via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner
- To obtain and retrieve confidential records as requested
- To accurately input, maintain and update accurate information records across various databases.
- To produce weekly reports to support our team of trainers
- To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures.
- Collating information for reports
- Process information onto various computer systems and programmes
- Liaise with colleagues regarding the submission and processing of paperwork.
- To work to strict deadlines and have the ability to multi task and work under pressure
So if you think you can meet the challenge and earn whilst you learn then click apply!
Requirements and prospects
- To have the ability to plan, co-ordinate tasks to achieve agreed deadlines.
- Problem solving and ability to use own initiative
- Proficient in the use of all IT packages
- Able to multi task and prioritise tasks for achievement
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
The ideal Candidate will:
- A good communicator and can speak to staff members in a respectful manner
- A flexible and supportive member of the team
- Someone who can maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Able to attend and take part in team meetings and regular reviews with line manager etc.
- Able to prepare for and attend assessment meetings and participate in relevant training programmes as required
- Able to conform to company Health and Safety regulations as well as all policies and procedures
It is desirable for the successful candidate to hold GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths at grade C or above.
Things to consider
Committed to continuous development Keen to gain additional knowledge and provide initiative ideas to improve the overall processes and procedures within a busy administration office
About the employer
During your training you will complete the following qualifications as part of your apprenticeship, alongside on-the-job training:
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Mathematics
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Information and communication technology
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
Business and Administration
START TRAINING LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by START TRAINING LTD
Anthony Tavakol 01617282438 email@example.com
This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
The Wage for apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time
The National Minimum Wage is reviewed annually and you will automatically be entitled to the reviewed NMW should your wage not already be above the National Minimum Wage rate for your age.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017