Hairdressing Apprentice Along Came Polly
A wonderful opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to undertake an Apprenticeship in Hairdressing in the South West. PGL Training will support you throughout your Apprenticeship. The opportunities of working within this salon are endless.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Nov 2017
07 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
As an Apprentice your duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients in a polite and efficient manner.
- Scheduling Salon appointments onto the online and paper base diary.
- Dealing with incoming phone calls.
- Carrying out shampooing and conditioning services for clients.
- Helping colleagues with clients.
- Making sure that the salon is tidy and clean at all times.
- Filing and photocopying.
- Removing colours.
- Neutralising perms.
You will be assisting stylists in ensuring that all clients are given the highest levels of customer service with special attention to comfort and friendliness. You will also generate and promote a professional working atmosphere and assist stylists in advising clients in all aspects of services available, including advising clients of all products, tools and equipment available for retail.
You will have your own personal Assessor who will support you throughout your Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
The successful apprentices will need to be familiar with current trends within the hairdressing and fashion industry. You will need to be highly motivated and enthusiastic about Hairdressing with a friendly personality to interact efficiently with customers and colleagues. You need to have a real passion for the business, be friendly and willing to work hard. You need to be self driven and have an enthusiastic approach to work with a desire to succeed in Hairdressing.
- You should have a helpful and friendly approach.
- A professional appearance is essential.
- You should be interested in the Hairdressing industry.
- Kind and polite.
- Being able to work as part of a team.
- Keen to learn.
No formal qualifications required however the willingness to learn is essential. You will be completing Functional Skills Maths and English as part of your qualification.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Diploma for Hair Professionals–Hairdressing.
- Maths Functional Skills Level 1 or 2 ( If required).
- English Functional Skills Level 1 or 2 ( If required).
Hair and Beauty > Hair Professional
PGL TRAINING (PLUMBING) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by P G L Construction Training
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017