Apprentice Customer Service Administrator PRINCIPAL HYGIENE LIMITED
This is an office based role. As an Apprentice, you will learn about all aspects of our business, have hands on training, learn new skills and gain valuable experience plus get the opportunity to study for an NVQ. Role responsibilities would include order processing, query resolution, customer care and general administration duties.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
07 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Answering and responding to the incoming service calls and customer enquires.
- Handling calls and queries from service operatives.
- Ensuring orders are processed in a timely manner.
- Liasing with customer re access or any service issues, managing queries to resolution.
- Route scheduling and planning.
- Service installations and amendments.
- To ensure all activity and queries are recorded as per the office procedure.
- Liaising with suppliers on behalf of our customers to track orders from dispatch to delivery.
- Laising with our courier(s) on behalf of our customers to track orders from dispatch to delivery.
- Ensure safe storage and maintain stock levels in stores of all company equipment and consumables.
- Make sure all company vehicles are serviced regulary with MOT.
- Follow all company health and safety polices and procedures.
- Ensure full compliance with waste disposal legislation.
- Liaising on behalf of our customers with suppliers regarding any faulty items and ensuring these matters are followed through in a proactive manner to a satisfactory conclusion in line with our T's & C's and the suppliers procedures.
- To work as part of a team to agreed KPI's (key performance indicators departments targets).
- To be prepared to undertake periods of training and or refresher training deemed necessary by the line manager.
- To be prepared to undertake any duties commensurate with the role that will benefit the company.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Able to work well in a team
- Good telephone manner
- Good team worker
- GCSE Maths A* - C ( or equivalent)
- GCSE English A* - C (or equivalent)
About the employer
- Customer Service Level 2 NVQ.
- Maths and English functional skills level 1 (if necessary)
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
Sara Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017