Administration Apprentrice Country Life Insurance Brokers Limited
This is an excellent opportunity to learn all aspect of Insurance. You will develop your sales skills and assist staff with administration duties. All training will be provided.
Closing date: 17 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
23 Nov 2017
07 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- To provide administrative support to the account executives and account handlers.
- Management of day-to-day duties such as incoming and outgoing post, diary, chasing up of documents from clients and insurers, cross checking accuracy of information on documents/records.
- Telephone calls relevant to the position and level of training/competency.
- To actively learn and continually improve knowledge of insurance subjects and their relevance.
- To be aware of FSA requirements pertinent to your job.
Duties will include:
- Open, sort, stamp and distributing of daily post and cheques to correct departments. Sort, frank and post letters daily.
- Tying up daily post and emails with files for actioning.
- To assist all departments with day to day tasks such as, photocopying, scanning, letters, emails checking details on documents, making telephone calls, inputting client and policy data onto our dedicated insurance software client records system (full training will be given on this).
- Answering the phone and taking messages where necessary. At a later date you will be able to assist with certain queries yourself.
- To undergo any necessary FSA compliant training and to adhere to FSA regulations when dealing with customers and paperwork.
- Updating of shared folder content such as updating contact information for insurance companies, new business management information, updating renewal lists.
- Collating information and relevant actions for Sanction searches.
- Updating the Motor Insurance Database.
- Taking and typing up of minutes for staff meetings.
Requirements and prospects
- IT Competency
- Good written and spoken English
- Positive attitude
- Self Development
- Planning and Organising
- Creativity and Innovation
To be able to achieve Level 1 Maths, English and ICT (this will be assessed at interview).
If these qualifications are not met we can offer alternative courses.
Things to consider
About the employer
Country Life Insurance Brokers Limited
- Level 2 Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in English, Maths, and ICT (where applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805980150 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 17 Nov 2017