Apprentice Hairdresser Vogue Hair Studio
Vogue Hair Studio are offering a new and exciting opportunity for a new member to join their expanding team. This is a great opportunity to start a career in hairdressing.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
05 Oct 2017
07 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties will include:
- Basic hairdressing tasks such as assisting stylists, shampooing clients, general housekeeping, basic blow-drying and straightening techniques.
- Dealing with clients at point of reception.
- Learning about all products used within the salon and will work towards learning all aspects of hairdressing such as cutting, colouring and styling.
Requirements and prospects
- This role would ideally suit someone with a creative flair.
- The ability and willingness to communicate with the public is also a distinct advantage.
- Hard working, with a willingness to learn new skils.
- A good communicator.
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- You will begin your apprenticeship at level 2 and on completion can advance onto level 3.
- This position is initially being offered for the duration of the apprenticeship, but depending on the candidate’s performance and a suitable position being available at the time a permanent position may be offered.
About the employer
Vogue Hair Studio
- Hairdressing Level 2 Apprenticeship including NVQ Technical Certificate.
- Functional Skills and Employment Rights and Responsibilities.
- This is a work based qualification and does not require day release to college.
W S TRAINING LTD.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by W S Training Ltd
Stuart Havard 01473220220
Applications will be assessed and interviewed as soon as they are received, which may result in the vacancy closing before the advertised closing date, please apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017