Quote and Business Support Apprentice Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions Limited
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Arrow ECS UK to develop a fulfilling apprenticeship and create a progressive career. This Apprentice role will require the post-holder to provide customer quotations for new business and renewals. The role will involve working closely with the sales team to handle telephone calls and increase sales
Closing date: 18 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
07 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Arrow is a Global Electronic Components & Computer Products Distribution Company distributing to over 100,000 manufacturers, contract manufacturers, and commercial customers, in sectors ranging from aerospace to automotive, telecommunications to transportation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Arrow ECS UK to develop a fulfilling apprenticeship and create a progressive career. The Quote and Configuration Apprentice role will require the post-holder to support the sales team in providing Customer quotations.
Duties will include but are not restricted to:
- Generating sales quotations for customer accounts and sales people within the business
- Making sure the quotes are correct before they go to the customer
- Uploading the quotes onto the in-house computer system
- Assisting with the customers technical queries and problems
- Checking the quote against the customer order
- Proactive engagement with customers to build strong customer relationships
Requirements and prospects
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Honest, hardworking, self-motivated, reliable and diligent
- A Team Player
- Literate, numerate and confident in Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office Tools
- Highly motivated with a proactive approach to their workload
- Keen to learn new skills
- Confident personality
The ideal candidate will be a dedicated and enthusiastic individual who is dedicated to achieving high standards and has an ambition to over achieve and progress.
Good standard of Education Level 4 /Grade C and above in English and Maths.
About the employer
Intermediate NVQ in Business Administration plus functional skills and technical certificate. The training will be provided by Harrogate College.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Hull College
Amanda Lawrence 0300 330 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 18 Oct 2017