Digital Marketing Apprentice - 12814 FAITH ASSOCIATES LTD
This Digital Marketer Apprenticeship role with Faith Associates based in High Wycombe will give the successful applicant a 13-month programme of work, learning and ongoing assessments in a digital marketing role. This apprenticeship will be completed with a robust, independent end point assessment when you are ready for it.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
24 Oct 2017
07 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
At Faith Associates our people are very important part to us, so we want to invest in their ongoing learning and professional development. This year, due to our growth and success in winning new projects we are pleased to be in a position to offer this exciting apprenticeship opportunity. If you are successful, you will gain experience in the key areas of digital marketing.
- Manage project social media profiles such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Develop and maintain Social Media profiles for projects.
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms.
- Develop new ideas to promote the projects using social media and project websites.
- Manage project websites.
- Carry out Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- SEO activities to increase website traffic.
- Build and maintain the company website content.
- Run project based marketing campaigns.
- Content creation.
- Creating email newsletters.
- Preparation of marketing material.
- Set up and implement e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Project brand marketing.
- Set up and optimise pay per click (PPC) search campaigns.
- Ensure that PPC search campaigns are monitored daily and meet relevant targets.
- Create display ads.
- Track and monitor campaign performance with a weekly/monthly report.
- Analyse data to identify the target market and optimise each campaign.
- Meeting and greeting clients and all visitors in a warm, confident and friendly manner.
- Answering calls and operating switchboard, taking detailed messages if someone is unavailable.
Requirements and prospects
- A good level of English both written and verbal is essential.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Good working knowledge of social media networks.
- Hard working.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Keen to learn and develop new skills/knowledge.
- Positive, ethical and enthusiastic attitude.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and how websites work.
- A keen interest in digital online technologies.
- Knowledge and experience of using Adobe Photoshop and WordPress templates would be advantageous.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience in blogging.
- Good Excel and Word skills.
- Attention to detail.
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.
Someone with ideally 3 GCSE grades (C or above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
Things to consider
About the employer
FAITH ASSOCIATES LTD
Level 3 Social Media and Digital Marketing
- 13-15 months
Approximately 12% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 8% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
Before you apply
Closing date: 10 Oct 2017