Customer Service Apprentice Jungheinrich UK Ltd
A fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Apprentice with Jungheinrich UK Ltd. You will be working towards your Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Nov 2017
06 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Processing and control of sub contract orders and invoicing
- Preparation of SAP quotations for external repairs
- Raising any necessary Credit and Debits
- Raising Purchase Orders for suppliers, follow up, control and monitor
- Handling and logging of customer call efficiently and by agreed procedure
- Building strong and positive relationships with customers, engineers and colleagues
- Making sure that all customer are regularly being updated about the status of their work
- Maintenance Planning
- Allocate and monitor progress of all incoming planned and unplanned work
- Record and monitor VOR trucks, escalate when and if required
- Allocate and order Sub–contracted work.
- Absence planning of engineers in conjunction with ASM.
- Process engineer’s timesheets, checking for accuracy, productivity, overtime
- Making sure that all work is correctly charged to the customer and any error logs are cleansed regularly
- Review team resource, skill matrix and primary engineers regularly with team ASM
- Participate in internal meetings (Team meetings, ASM meetings etc)
- Monitor engineer’s performance and escalate to ASM where appropriate.
Procurement of Engineers Tools & Small materials
Requirements and prospects
- Motivation and commitment to succeed in the apprenticeship
- Good communication, organisation
- Good time keeping
- Basic IT Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Confident manner
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Problem Solving skills.
Motivated, enthusiastic, ‘can do’ attitude and an interest in the area. A desirable interest in Engineering/ Maintenance.
GCSE Maths and English A-C.
Things to consider
About the employer
Our current Group turnover is in excess of £2.5 billion and we have ambitious targets for 2020 backed up by a clear strategy and managed resource development Today, in Europe alone over 600 sales consultants, as well as more than 2900 mobile service engineers, maintain a close-knit network providing quality consulting and comprehensive service. We provide our customers with tailor made all round intralogistic solutions which is solutions from a single source We invest heavily in Research & Development to ensure our customers get the very best in the latest technological advances. Our investment in R&D is one of the highest in the Materials Handling .Indust
Customer Service Practioner Level 2 - Standard
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Intec Business Colleges
Kerrie-Anne Boss 01788514276 kerrie-anne.Boss@getoncourse.net
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2017