IT Helpdesk Support Apprentice OX365 LIMITED
Initially, with total support but working towards unsupervised, you will be expected to fulfil the following functions: being first point of contact for all enquiries, both via phone and the internal helpdesk system, logging all support tickets calls within the helpdesk system, ensuring that all issues are progressed to meet agreed SLA targets.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 35.70
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
06 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Initially with total support but working towards unsupervised you will be expected to fulfil the following functions:
- Being first point of contact for all enquiries, both via phone and the internal helpdesk system.
- Logging all support tickets calls within the helpdesk system.
- Ensuring that all issues are progressed to meet agreed SLA targets.
- Ensuring that all issues are kept up to date and the customer is informed of the progress.
- Repairing PCs, laptops, phones and tablets in the workshop.
- Assisting with onsite hardware installations, support calls, and cabling.
Requirements and prospects
- Strong communication skills (specifically over the phone and by e-mail)
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- The aptitude/ability to work in an organised manner, under pressure and methodically
- Flexibility to cover extended hours where necessary.
- Most importantly the ability to learn and retain knowledge quickly
- Natural problem solver
- Love of computers!
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Throughout the duration of your Apprenticeship (typically 15 months) you will be required to attend the 3aaa Technology Academy in Reading for 30 days of training across five months featuring structured training. The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace with your Employer.
You will work towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship standard – Infrastructure Technician. The qualifications consist of:
- Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
- Knowledge Module 1 - Networking and Architecture
- Knowledge Module 2 - Mobile and Operating Systems
- Knowledge Module 3 - Cloud Services
- Knowledge Module 4 - Coding and Logic
- Knowledge Module 5 - Business Processes
- One vendor certification selected based on your job role and individual capabilities (Typically a Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA) certification)
Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS).
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017