Apprentice Customer Service Representative Pu Tech Ltd
If you are interested in technology&gadgets and looking for an apprenticeship that involves dealing with the public then this could be a great opportunity for you at Leicester Gadget&Electronics Retailer.You will not only be handling enquiries and discussing new products but will also be involved with the website and social media for the business.
Closing date: today
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
15 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Customer satisfaction - help with technical and product queries (training will be provided)
- Respond to emails
- Listing products on company’s online store platforms
- Help to ensure that transactions are properly processed
- Answer telephone calls quickly in an efficient and friendly way
- Handle verbal and written complaints professionally and effectively
- Log complaints and other correspondence
- Distribute paperwork and emails
- Maintain the company social media presence
- Provide product and technical support at shows
Requirements and prospects
Applicants for this role should have good written and spoken communication skills
Candidates with computer skills will gain more weight on the application.
You will reliable and be of smart appearance as this is a customer facing role
Due to the nature of this role, we are ideally looking for applications from candidates with Grades C/5 or above in Maths & English at GCSE level or equivalent
Things to consider
About the employer
Pu Tech Ltd
Level 2 NVQ in Customer Service
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Maloy & Flynn Ltd
Lee Loakes 0116 2755666 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today