Business Administration Apprentice Yushikai Karate Academy
Our client are really pleased to be expanding their team and are seeking to recruit a Business Administrator to support our award winning karate Academy. The role will be working with the Martial arts instructors in the martial arts main office and studio.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
06 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Vacancy Brief Description: We are really pleased to be expanding our team and are seeking to recruit a Business Administrator to support our award winning karate Academy. The role will be working with the Martial arts instructors in the martial arts main office and studio. You will have to be friendly and approachable (Customer focused). You need to have the ability to be flexible with working shift patterns between afternoon/evening, morning or lunch time classes.
Minimum hours: 30 hours Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm (Shift pattern)
Hourly Wage £3.50 an hour depending on experience will be discussed at interview stage.
Skills Required For The Role:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Reliable and hard-working and have great attention to detail.
- To work well as part of your team and on your own initiative.
- It would be advantageous if you have any previous work in karate or Judo or passion for the industry.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- You will have proficiency in Microsoft word and GCSE’s, or equivalent, Maths and English A-D.
Duties including greeting and meeting Customers and Parents face to face:
- Customer enquiries.
- Preparing and sending out letters.
- Liaising with all clients confidently and clearly.
- Filing and data inputting.
- Taking inbound calls.
Requirements and prospects
- Good Communication Skills.
- Computer Literate.
- Interest within Karate or Martial Arts.
- Secondary Education.
About the employer
Yushikai Karate Academy
- City and Guilds full Framework level 2 & 3 QCF apprenticeship, including Functional Skills (Numeracy and Literacy) and full Technical Certificate, employer and employee rights and responsibilities, personal learning and thinking.
- All training and assessments delivered on employer site.
Business and Administration
SEETEC BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY CENTRE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Seetec Business Technology Centre Ltd
Fraser Brook 01702 208 270 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017