Apprentice Business Administrator ACEG LIMITED
An exciting opportunity for a talented young person to join a small, innovative and growing business in the private education sector as a Business Admin Apprentice. You will benefit from experienced guidance and support from a key business development manager and will play a lead role in the day to day running and expansion of the business.
Closing date: 21 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
08 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Your working week will be varied but typical roles and responsibilities will include:
- Receiving communications from customers with issues to be addressed; Log all issues received into our customer relationship management software and delegate to the correct member of staff
- Managing communications between tutors, customers and schools
- General Office Administration i.e. Answering phone calls, Managing Mail, Messaging Team Members, Data Entry, Mail Merges and Customer Payments
- Preparing timetables, checking payments received
- Ensuring timetables and event schedules are up to date
- Raising invoices for customers
- Managing our registration process
- Marketing and events management
Requirements and prospects
- Be personable and comfortable dealing with new people including customers and tutors.
- Have excellent written and spoken English
- Be a confident communicator and able to deal with problems
- Be a confident communicator and able to deal with problems without getting stressed
- Be a self-starter and able to make productive use of your time.
- Mature attitude – Over time, and on many occasions the candidate will be the first point of contact in the business and needs to manage this in a way to convey the business’ credibility and professionalism.
- Be conscientious and diligent
- Have a good sense of humour and be a great team play
- Ability to play a Musical Instrument or an interest in Music would be desirable but not essential
- Have a minimum of 5 x GCSEs at grades A*-C including Maths and English (or equivalent)
- This vacancy is open to candidates aged 18 years old and over
Things to consider
About the employer
Business Administration Level 2 NVQ includes technical certificate and functional skills. PLTS, ERR workbook. Candidate will have full rights and responsibilities as standard employee.”
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Chesterfield College
Emma Elhassan email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 21 Sep 2017