Sales Negotiator Apprentice Leaders
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s leading property specialists in the key role of Sales Negotiator. In this varied post, you’ll deal with all aspects of the sales market whilst providing a first-class service to landlords and tenants, embracing challenges and thriving in a busy working environment.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
06 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Key operational responsibilities:
- Learning basic customer service skills and to ensure our service standards meet our customer journey expectations.
- Using our non-negotiables to deliver excellent customer service.
- Answering telephones and transferring calls intelligently.
- General office administrative duties to include ordering stationery, post duties.
- Canvassing including leaflet dropping, and the use of word to produce canvass letters using mail merge.
- How to meet and greet clients.
- Learning how to promote and carry out a successful open house.
- Applicant Management and learning sales techniques to include open and closed questions to increase income.
- New business generation.
- Conduct successful viewings, closing for offers and reporting feedback to the client.
- Learn how to successfully sell our ancillary products to generate additional income for the company and the individual.
- Learning and developing the skills and knowledge to spot new opportunities.
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in Microsoft packages.
- Confident on the phone.
- Good organisational skills.
- To be able to prioritise workloads.
- Good written communication.
- The ability to use own initiative.
- Motivated and enthusiastic.
- Good telephone manner.
- Hard working.
- Team player.
- Good time keeping.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Positive attitude.
minimum of C grades in Maths and English
About the employer
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Property Services (Sales) through in-house delivery.
The Qualification consists of the following:
- Property Services (Sales)
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy (if relevant)
Training for Today
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training For Today
Amy Newbold 01332 345450 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2017