Hospitality Service(Food and Beverage) Apprentice COOPER AND HILL LTD
Are you looking for a career in Hospitality? Brand new Korean street food restaurant in Queens Road, Leicester, have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join their team as an Apprentice.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
06 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
As a member of the team the successful candidate will learn all aspects of working within this new Korean street food restaurant.
You will be required to complete a number of the below tasks as per company requirements while maintaining high standards of cleanliness in all of the areas of the business.
- Prepare and serve traditional Korean street food
- Maintain a safe, hygienic and secure working environment
- Give customers a positive impression of yourself & the organisation
- Maintain food safety when preparing, storing, holding and serving food
- Maintain and deal with customer accounts and payment
- Deal with arrival of customers
The successful candidate will have a genuine passion work in the hospitality industry and will want to grow and learn all aspects of the industry.
This position will give the top candidate the chance to progress right up the career ladder and we will invest a great deal of time and effort to support the best individual. In the longer term, and for the right person, this may lead to substantial opportunities for the apprentice to progress through within the sector.
Consequently we are looking for a capable and motivated individual who takes a great deal of pride in their work and demonstrates a ‘can do’ attitude towards their responsibilities.
Requirements and prospects
- Organisational skills and an ability to work as part of a team
- Flexibility in terms of tasks undertaken
- Commitment to personal development
- Ability to work to deadlines/manage own workload
- Attention to detail
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Confident and eager to learn new skills
- Good interpersonal/communication skills
- Pleasant and welcoming
- Reliable, responsible and honest
- Energetic and highly motivated to succeed
- Ability to use initiative
- No formal qualifications required, however GSCE Grade A- C in English and Maths (or equivalent) are desirable
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Standard
Hospitality > Hospitality Team Member
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Leicester College
Apprenticeship Recruitment Team 0116 2295512 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017