Web Application Developer Apprentice - 12824 Hire Serve Ltd
Do you like designing and developing websites? Every business needs a developer and now you have the opportunity to start your career in the world of software!
Closing date: 10 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
24 Oct 2017
06 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- To learn how to produce, modify and maintain web solutions.
- Key learning areas and responsibilities under the supervision of a developer:
- Produce, modify or maintain web solutions using a variety of technologies.
- Contribute to the provision of general technical solutions as required.
- Learn to work as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Contribute to documentation (instructional, pitch and technical specification) where required.
- Contribute to the liaison with clients, suppliers and colleagues in a professional and helpful manner.
- Improve existing knowledge and acquire new skills through self-education, research and development, some of which may be outside of normal working hours.
- Actively contribute to discussions and brainstorming sessions as requested.
- Contribute to ensuring all projects are delivered on time and to the highest possible standard,
- Contribute to an environment that is conducive to producing breakthrough ideas.
- Finally, but importantly, help make work fun!
Requirements and prospects
- To be successful within this role you need to be;
- Ability to work as part of a team and equally well as an individual.
- Demonstrate drive, determination and logical approach to tackle tasks of which little or no previous experience is present.
- A strong interest in web development and a progressive attitude towards learning
- Ability to work to deadlines is essential.
- Willing and able to take on responsibilities.
- To work as part of a team as well as autonomously.
- Enthusiastic learner, drive and interest to contribute to the successful future of a hard working company.
- Above all passionate about the technologies we use.
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to
- accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, with a view to incorporating these
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.
To attend the required Further Education course and achieve a "Level 3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence" and "Level 3 Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles"
Things to consider
About the employer
Hire Serve Ltd
Software and Web Development
Level 3 apprenticeship: 13-15 months
- Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Digital Industries > Software Development Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2017