SEO Digital Marketing Apprentice - 12805 SPACE & TIME MEDIA LIMITED
We cater to creative individuals who can take our social media platforms and marketing campaigns to the next level. Think differently and harness your skills as we take pride in developing you into our SEO Team. This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing marketing agency based in London.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
13 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Execute the day-to-day workload across a number of client accounts.
- Support the SEO Team by conducting keyword research, on-page optimisation, technical audits, competitor analysis, reporting and link building activities.
- Ensure all clients campaigns are implemented, tracked, and reported correctly and according to strict deadlines.
- Client liaison and management – establish and progress a positive client relationship.
- Oversee SEO campaigns to ensure they are delivered to a consistently high standard and cost effective.
- Oversee the performance of all SEO campaigns and ensure that key insights are incorporated into future activity.
- Monitor industry trends and updates and report back on insights to their Account Manager and the wider team.
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to take responsibility for own work; to make sure that others deliver in support of you if required.
- Client facing ability.
- Self-esteem, confidence and strength of character.
- Flexibility - willingness to pick up tasks for others.
- Quick to learn, and keen to develop – there will be plenty of opportunity!
- Ability to fit into the character of the company whilst still bringing individuality.
- Strong time management skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Some HTML/CSS/JQuery coding knowledge.
- Geographical targeting and local search.
- Proficiency in Excel (intermediate to include vlookups, pivot, macros, ALL formulas and shortcuts, etc.), Word and PowerPoint.
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.
The candidate will have at least 5 GCSEs (or equivalent), including English and Maths with a passion to launch their career in Digital Marketing.
Things to consider
About the employer
SPACE & TIME MEDIA LIMITED
Level 3 Digital Marketing
- 13-15 months
Approximately 12% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 8% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2017