Apprenticeship in Business Admin - Intermediate BESPOKE FINANCIAL (TEESSIDE) LIMITED
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated business administrator to join our small, friendly and dedicated staff team. The successful candidate will work closely with our office staff to make sure that the day to day running of the office is successful.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
06 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties will include:
- Answering the telephone in the appropriate manner;
- Use of the scanner and photocopier;
- Typing up various documents;
- Meeting and greeting of all visitors;
- Ordering of stationary and various supplies;
- Maintaining records of all purchases;
- Inputting client data on to company software;
- Preparation of invoices, release notes and purchase orders;
- Organising daily post and recorded deliveries;
- Liaising with industry providers through email and on the telephone.
- Ensuring all files are maintained and kept up-to-date;
- Maintains a professional manner always, in this busy working environment.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Minute taking skills
- Smart appearance
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude;
- Confident, outgoing, friendly personality
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent organisational skills
- Positive approach to work
- Enthusiasm, organisation skills and flexibility will be important.
- Self-motivated to meet broad demands of the business
- Good team player - Everyone works together to meet the high standards set by the company
- Excellent, friendly telephone manner
- Works well under pressure
- Can use their initiative
- Willing to be stretched to the best of their abilities
- Is mature and able to communicate accordingly
3 x GCSE or equivalent grades A-C which include English, Maths & ICT
Things to consider
About the employer
BESPOKE FINANCIAL (TEESSIDE) LIMITED
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration (QCF)
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT. If you have GSCE grades A - C (or equivalent) in Maths, English & ICT you will not need to complete the functional skills qualifications
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities
Business and Administration
STOCKTON RIVERSIDE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Stockton Riverside College
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017