Sales Administration Apprenticeship People Building Ltd
Would you like the opportunity to develop your skills,provide excellent customer service, administration and have the potential to reap financial reward in a small but fast growing business?You will be responsible for ensuring that our client’s inquiries are answered thoroughly,and for promoting our work over the telephone to generate new business.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
06 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Would you like the opportunity to develop your skills, provide excellent customer service, administration and have the potential to reap financial reward in a small but fast growing business?
Duties Include (but not limited too):
- Contacting school by telephone to offer introductory sessions.
- Contacting customers by phone to invite them to our live events and training.
- Liaising over the phone with our franchisees to discuss contracts.
- Maintaining a diary/calendar of follow up activities required.
- Providing support during events.
- Providing customer support over the phone and booking in client appointments and consultations.
- Keeping client files up to date.
- Creating and following up invoices.
- Sending postal and e-mail marketing to target clients.
- Assembling marketing materials.
- Managing post, franking and filing.
- Responding to e-mail enquiries using our customer management system.
- Maintaining our websites (wordpress) and social media accounts by uploading pre-generated content and responding to interaction.
Requirements and prospects
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be self-motivated
- Be punctual
- Be reliable
- Be confident and articulate
- Have a positive, outgoing and cheerful personality
- A long term commitment to the role and the company.
- Maturity and an ability to not take a tough day personally.
- Maintain high energy levels and optimism even if the task is repetitive.
- Able to use both Microsoft and Apple products.
- A desire to get under the skin and the personality of each of our companies so that you can represent them appropriately to our customers.
- A thick skin so that you can manage opportunities that fall through or tricky customers.
- GCSE or equivalent grades A-C in Maths & English - preferred but not essential
Things to consider
About the employer
- If successful you will have the opportunity to achieve an Intermediate Apprenticeship Level 2 in Sales Administration delivered at the workplace.
- The pathway will include working towards a Technical Certificate, National Vocational Qualification, Employer Rights and Responsibilities, Transferable Skills (Maths, English & ICT) and Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
- There will be an opportunity to gain excellent work-based training and develop your skills in an office environment with a salary and career development opportunities.
Sales and Telesales
JOHN LAING TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by John Laing Training
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017