Digital Marketing Apprenticeship MULTI-WEB-SERVICES.CO.UK LIMITED
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for somebody to join our dynamic full-service digital agency as a digital marketing apprentice. We are looking to recruit a bright, passionate and confident individual to join our growing business and become an integral member of our marketing team.
Closing date: today
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
06 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Although no day is the same you will be involved in the following areas where full training, support and mentoring will be provided for the successful candidate:
- Social Media Management -liaising with clients and sourcing, creating and posting social media content on their behalf and in line with their overall marketing strategy.
- Content & Blog Production - Developing content and blog articles for clients for use in their digital campaigns.
- Social Media Planning - Creating and developing social media plans and executing these for clients.
- Email Marketing - Creating and executing email marketing campaigns, monitoring and reporting the results based on analytics and key performance indicators.
- Campaign Management - developing marketing campaigns for clients based on their goals and reporting results back to clients.
- Client Relations - Developing relationships with existing clients.
- Internal Marketing - As well as working on behalf of our clients, you will also be involved with the internal marketing for the business and be involved in the execution of our existing marketing strategies.
Requirements and prospects
- Ideally, you will have a passion for digital marketing and social media, and have experience using this on a personal level, either through blogging, vlogging or other channels.
- Excellent writing skills
- Great verbal communication skills
- Passionate about digital
- Desire to learn and develop
- Minimum of Grade C in Maths at GCSE or Equivalent and Grade B in English Language at GCSE or equivalent
About the employer
The Succesful candidate will receive 15 months of training and support from the Ascento Digital School and will have a specialised tutor assigned to them for the duration of the programme. Whilst on the programme you will attend monthly 1 or 2 day specialised and technical workshops at our learning studio in the heart of Sheffield, throughout the programme you will attend workshops on the following range of topics:
- Level 3 Digital Marketing Qualification
- Marketing Principles
- Customer Lifecycle
- Marketing Planning & Strategy
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Analytics & Metrics
- Content Marketing
- Pay Per Click
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Ethics & Legalities
You will also have access to a comprehensive range of support tools to assist you in your learning and development ranging from a monthly series of webinars to video support and the one to one support from your mentor.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skills for Careers
Oliver Simpson 01246 292450 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today