Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 2 KD FISHLAKE LTD
Learn to and then provide all admin support to a busy care company, this will include all general admin duties.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
14 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Taking incoming phone enquiries.
- Making outbound calls to service users and other employees.
- Organising meetings.
- Supporting meetings, taking minutes etc.
- Helping with pay role duties.
- Updating computer CRM records.
- Data Input.
- Running reports.
- Checking timesheets.
- Arrange job interviews.
- Book staff onto training courses.
- Help with Quality Control.
- Support new tech projects.
- Help update social media.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- A keen interest in design with the desire to put ideas forward and the willingness help run social media etc. would be advantageous..
- Must be polite and friendly with a good attitude to work.
- Must be keen to learn and support the running of the office.
- Must be well organised and attentive.
- Needs to be punctual and reliable.
- Good standard of English, Maths and IT.
- An art qualification or interest in art would also be an advantage.
Things to consider
About the employer
KD FISHLAKE LTD
- Training will include one day a week at an off the job Training Centre, giving full training in Business Administration.
- Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT if needed.
- Also will recieve training and support at work from a Mentor and an Assessor who will make regular visits for in work assessments and training.
Business and Administration
STOCKTON-ON-TEES BOROUGH COUNCIL
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Stockton Borough Council
Michael Elliott 01642 528764 Michael.Elliott@stockton.gov.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017