Finance Administration Apprentice FLAIR FLOORING SUPPLIES LIMITED
An exciting opportunity has become available to work with an award-winning and industry-leading rug supply company. The role is for a Finance Administration Apprentice. If you are enthusiastic, have a great personality, want to grow and learn with a professional business and have excellent communication skills then apply now!
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
25 Sep 2017
06 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Due to substantial growth across the business an exciting opportunity is now available for a Finance Administration Apprentice, to join our close knit Finance Team. The successful candidate can expect to develop alongside a rapidly expanding business, as part of a warm and friendly team of professionals.
As a Finance Administrative Apprentice you will take full ownership of the day-to-day administration within the department. You will have a keen eye for detail, be confident with numbers, and be computer savvy, extremely organised and have a desire to start a career in finance.
Key aspects of the role are:
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties as directed
- Sorting internal/external post and emails on a daily basis
- Provide reception cover as and when required
- Maintenance of the filing systems in line with the organisations policies and procedures
- Answer/deal with incoming calls, take messages and pass them on to the relevant members of staff in an appropriate and timely manner
- Maintain petty cash and forex cash on a regular basis
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the finance team
- Collate incoming container invoices
- Handling cash and cheques in preparation for banking
- Assist with allocating customer/vendor payments within the system
- Email, fax and post copy invoices upon request
- Obtain copies of invoices and statements from vendors
- Any Ad Hoc administration duties
With these abilities you should quickly become an integral part of the Finance Team. What’s more you’ll be confident on the phone with the ability to work with speed, efficiency, flexibility, professionalism. You will be working within a fast, growing department therefore you must be highly organised, be able to prioritise effectively and show initiative.
If you’re an ambitious person looking for a role within a market leading and award winning employer then look no more!
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Comfortbale working with numbers
- Team Player
- Minimum Grades C for English and Maths GCSEs
About the employer
- Full Business Admin Apprenticeship incorporating NVQ at Level 2, where evidence will be gathered to build a portfolio showing your competency within the role.
- Functional Skills to include Maths, English and IT (depending on award and previous qualifications) where a tested part will be completed.
- Complete a Technical Certificate to underpin your knowledge of working in the sector, this also comes with a tested part.
- Full on the job training will also be provided by the employer as well as further training opportunities.
Business and Administration
THE RECALVI ENTERPRISE LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by THE RECALVI ENTERPRISE LTD
Waqar Hussain 0161 804 0211 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017