Customer Service Apprentice Hampshire Trust Bank Plc
Are you passionate about excellent customer service? Based in Central London, Hampshire Trust Bank (HTB) have an amazing opportunity for a Customer Services apprentice to join their team. Reporting to the Customer Services Manager in the Savings Department you will carry out a range of Customer Service & Administrative tasks.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017
£300.00 - £350.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
27 Sep 2017
08 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
An exciting opportunity to work within one of our central functions with the Bank, providing exceptional customer service to the Bank’s Savings customers.
The Savings teams raise deposits from direct customers by offering investment products such as Bonds and savings accounts in order to provide liquidity for the lending arms of the business.
Key Areas & Accountabilities:
The successful candidate will be provided with a structured personal development plan and assigned a mentor to play an active role to support the achievement of our targets.
Typical daily roles and responsibilities are as follows:
- General administration duties such as processing inbound and outbound post, photocopying, filing, scanning
- Maintaining customer files
- Inputting data on internal systems
- Dealing with incoming customer queries
- Answering telephones and emails
- Providing an efficient and professional service to all customers
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Well organised
- Be able to work well in a team
- Appreciation of the importance of customer service
- Clear and friendly telephone voice
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast pace and frequently changing work environment
- Professional and diligent
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Throughout the duration of your Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Financial Services Academy in Central London on a block release basis, the remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
You will receive training Level 3 Training in The Certificate in Providing Financial Services.
You will be learning about all aspects of Financial Services and learning new skills related to how businesses work. On the Apprenticeship there will be a good mixture of hands-on practical work and written work.
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017