Digital Media Apprentice Dentsu Aegis Manchester Ltd
As a Digital Media Apprentice within one of our Client Services teams it will be your role to support the account management and media planning functions across a group of clients. You will be expected to deliver a high standard of client service and contribute in the creation of informed and innovative multi-channel media plans.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
07 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
As a Digital Media Apprentice you will be;
- Managing client queries effectively and building client relationships.
- Maintaining accurate media plans as briefed by team members, taking into account client terms and grossing up.
- Supporting the senior team in pulling together information for client presentations.
- Managing small campaigns with supervision.
- Briefing and supporting bespoke research projects.
- Identifying effective target audiences and their media consumption using Telmar tools.
- Delivering competitor and sector analysis using the breadth of media research tools and using it to gain insight into the client marketplace.
- Using Insight data to appraise campaign results.
- Ensuring accuracy in client invoicing using DDS.
- Gaining client faith by managing expectations and consistently delivering on promises.
- Building relationships with media owners to develop channel knowledge.
- Pro-actively using all available resources to develop understanding of the media and client marketplace.
- Analyse campaign data and generate reporting insights to highlight performance peak or dips.
Requirements and prospects
- A keen interest in media planning and buying.
- A strategic and logical thinker who would enjoy analysing briefs and delivering innovative solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for the role and build strong relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Possess strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to use Excel and PowerPoint on a day to day basis.
- Someone who is passionate about the industry.
- Willingness to learn.
- The ability to work off your own initiative.
- A-C English and Maths GCSE or equivalent.
About the employer
Training will be provided by The White Room. Training will be both block release and work based. Block release will take place in Manchester City Centre.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
THE WHITE ROOM CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The White Room Consultancy Ltd
Aaron Cummins 07966762424 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017