Customer Care Apprentice In Touch Games Ltd
A Customer Care Apprentice is required to provide a high quality standard of customer care to the MFortune & Pocketwin customer base. You will be identifying customer needs and providing effective customer support. You will also comply with all audit, regulatory and company regulations and policies.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
06 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Maintain excellent customer service at all times, taking full responsibility for customer issues and resolving them on first contact where possible.
- Demonstrate a high standard of customer engagement/care/excellence skills to provide quality support to all customers.
- Promote the company’s services to both existing and new customers.
- Compliance with all company procedures and regulatory requirements, particularly in respect of data protection.
- Compliance with laid down health and safety and security procedures.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of new policies and procedures.
- Responsible for accurate and appropriate data entry on customer accounts.
- Possess a fun and approachable attitude towards all customers, whilst being fair, impartial, reasonable, consistent and open-minded.
- Manage and maintain a fun environment whilst answering customer questions and maintaining an appropriate tone within the chat room for all players to enjoy, ensuring conversation flows in a lively environment making sure all customers feel at home and welcome.
- Keep the chat room a safe area free from harassment, vulgar language and other inappropriate behaviour and/or content.
- Live Support: To give accurate and concise information in a professional manner and deal with in the same manner as a call, taking security into consideration.
Requirements and prospects
- Customer care / excellence / listening skills to identify customer needs.
- Interacting with others in a way that gives them confidence in the intentions of the company.
- Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing work; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks.
- Strong organisational skills.
- The ability to work using your own initiative whilst also being part of a close knit team.
- Customer relationship building.
- Communicating with customers both verbally and in writing.
- Effective completion of duties and reporting as specified by Line Manager.
5 GCSEs graded A-C including English Language and maths or equivalent
Things to consider
About the employer
You will be expected to attend Halesowen College 1 day per week to work towards your L2 Diploma in Customer Service.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Halesowen College
Deborah Maley 0121 602 7784 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017