Intermediate Business Administration Apprenticeship Fishers Dewes Solicitors
Fishers Dewes are seeking an apprentice to complete their qualifications and support existing staff within the setting.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
08 Oct 2017
06 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- To open the post, including collating and distributing mail to each department.
- To ensure that all outgoing post is collected, franked and sent in a timely manner
- File maintenance including filing, archiving files and destruction of files
- Monitor office stationary supplies, liaising with the relevant teams to reorder
- Responsibility for the ordering and collection of office sundries
- Responsible for maintaining accurate office registers
- Cover reception duties when required
- Other general administration duties as and when required
Requirements and prospects
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Ideally applicants will have some previous administration experience
- The ability to work as a team member and possess good interpersonal
- To work with efficiency, accuracy and to be able to meet deadlines.
- To be able to prioritise workload and work under own initiative.
- A positive can do attitude
- Must have A-C GCSE Maths and English Language in order to be eligible for this apprenticeship
About the employer
Fishers Dewes Solicitors
The successful apprentice will work towards an Apprenticeship in – Business Administration L2 and receive training in; employment rights and responsibilities and personal learning and thinking skills during this 12 month apprenticeship.
You will receive 1-1 training and support from your Interserve assessor.
All training is 100% work based.
We will support your career progression and personal development through further training opportunities.
Business and Administration
ESG (SKILLS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Interserve Learning & Employment
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017