Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration THAT NAIL PLACE LIMITED
TNB Skills Training a busy and exciting independent training company in Folkestone are looking for an organised, professional and keen person to join their friendly team as an Apprentice in Advanced Business Administration this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to be employed in a HR/Accounts Administrator role.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
24 Oct 2017
06 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
A busy and exciting independent training company in Folkestone are looking for an organised and keen person to join their friendly team as an Apprentice in Advanced Business Administration.
The successful candidate will train in completing the company accounts, payroll, general administrative duties and assisting with the day to day general office tasks.
TNB Skills training delivers high quality professional training all over east Kent. You'll be gaining practical experience whilst also gaining a Level 3 Business and Administration qualification.
Main duties are:
- Making and answering clients calls
- Meeting and greeting visitors for appointments
- Stock ordering
- Invoicing and paying invoices to/from clients
- And any other general administrative duties
Requirements and prospects
- To have a keen interest in Business and Administration
- IT skills including using Microsoft Office
- Good written and verbal communications
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organisation and planning
- Accuracy skills
- Committed to achieving
- Customer focused
- Able to maintain professional boundaries
- Can do attitude
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Be flexible and motivated
- Level 2 Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience in Sage or other wage system
- GCSEs (or equivalent) grades A*-C in English and Maths is favourable
Things to consider
About the employer
On the job training to include:
- Level 3 NVQ in Business and Administration
- Level 3 Technical Certificate
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English, Maths, and ICT
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
TNB Skills Training
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by That Nail Place Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2017