Administration Apprentice Alliance Cleaning Ltd
We have an exciting Apprenticeship opportunity in an innovative and dynamic Administration environment. The successful applicant will be providing Administrative support to the Office Manager, Operations, Sales and Finance team.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
31 Oct 2017
05 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are currently looking for a hardworking, reliable individual to work within the head offices of an energetic leading cleaning company to support with office administration duties.
If you have excellent communication skills and a pro-active approach to work, then this role could be for you.
Alliance Cleaning is one of the largest established cleaning providers in London.
This role is suitable for individuals who are IT literate, organised and willing to build on IT skills specifically with Microsoft Excel.
You will need to be a good communicator as you will be answering the telephone, speaking with clients and collaborating with other departments in the company.
Duties will involve:
- Answering the telephone speaking with clients.
- Answering inquiries and taking messages to be passed onto directors/other members of staff.
- Dealing with incoming customer queries via email and responding to internal emails.
- Typing letters to employees & customers.
- Updating and working on spread sheets.
- Creating graphs based on information from spread sheets.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
- Stock orders and stock control.
Requirements and prospects
- Good comunication skills both written and verbal.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Pro Active approach to set tasks.
- GCSE, or equivalent, Grades C in Maths and English.
Things to consider
About the employer
We don’t simply clean – we transform working environments.
Our cleaners are the most important people in our organisation. We show our appreciation by supporting them in their work, training them and helping them to grow and succeed. In return, they help us deliver our promises to our clients.
We believe that leading from the front is key to our success. Our stakeholders are instrumental in the daily operations of the business and they work at the coal face of the company each and every day. Their core values of trust, respect, integrity, transparency and autonomy is what continues to drive Alliance Cleaning onwards and upwards.
Alliance Cleaning is a office cleaning services company that cover London, Essex and the Kent area.
- City and Guilds full Framework level 2 & 3 QCF apprenticeship, including Functional Skills (Numeracy and Literacy) and full Technical Certificate, employer and employee rights and responsibilities, personal learning and thinking.
- All training and assessments delivered on employer site.
Business and Administration
SEETEC BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY CENTRE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Seetec Business Technology Centre Ltd
taylor Haylett 01702 208270 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017