Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer Essential Employment Ltd
Essential Employment is a family run independent recruitment agency with a 10 year history of success. Due to continued development, we are currently looking to recruit a full time Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer to learn the art of becoming a successful recruiter and join our growing team.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017
£8,000.00 - £10,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
05 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Essential Employment is a family run independent recruitment agency with a 10 year history of success.
Due to continued development, we are currently looking to recruit a full time Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer to learn the art of becoming a successful recruiter and join our growing team.
As an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer there is progression to become a fully qualified Recruitment Consultant at one of the UK’s top independent Recruitment Agencies specialising in Public Sector recruitment. Your career in recruitment starts here…
- You will be guided in your learning by an experienced and dynamic Director of the business, helping develop your skills and industry knowledge.
- This apprenticeship will suit those with minimal to no recruitment experience, recent school/college leavers or young individuals to start a successful career.
- The company has successfully grown its work force through the Apprenticeship Scheme.
- Due to the nature of the apprenticeship full training and support will be provided over the 12-month course with the opportunity to further your career within the company afterwards and undertake recognised recruitment qualifications.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Managing candidate enquiries / applications and reviewing their CVs
- Distributing suitable CVs to clients under the supervision of the Directors
- Undertaking the administration duties for the business including updating the CRM system for candidate submissions’ / meetings
- Maintain the company’s database, reviewing candidate details to ensure they are completely up to date.
- Reference and eligibility to work checking
- Making outgoing calls to clients and candidates
- Managing the job-board advertising for active vacancies
- Taking telephone enquires
- Undertake headhunting activities for key vacancies and undertake your own personal recruitment
Excellent career progression. Established in 2006, we have developed into an agency that specialises in public sector and engineering, delivering national coverage for our clients and candidates. You will be working from the head office, which has an excellent supportive environment!
As this is an apprenticeship no previous experience is required, however you will need to meet certain criteria in order to be eligible for the role.
Whether you have recently left school or college and are looking for your first step on the career ladder or even an alternative to further education an apprenticeship offers an excellent career path.
In a recruitment role you will need to be articulate (verbal and written), show initiative, resilient, a strong team player, driven, ambitious and motivated.
Previous experience in a sales/office/telephone based role would be advantageous but not essential.
As this is an apprenticeship you can look forward to the following:
- Gaining work based experience
- A nationally recognised qualification - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship in Recruitment: level 2
- Competitive apprentice salary
- On-going training and support
- Career development and progression
Requirements and prospects
- IT Computer skills
- Good communicator both verbal and written
- Good listener
- Articulate with initiative, resilient, strong team player, driven, ambitious and motivated.
- Strong attention to detail
- Self driven
- Happy to deal with mundane and repetitive tasks when necessary
- Minimum 4 GCSE’s (Grades A*-D Min 3) including Maths and English
About the employer
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing (QCF)
- Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing (QCF)
- Level 1 Functional Skills Qualifications in English
- Level 1 Functional Skills Qualification in Mathematics
- Level 1 Functional Skills Qualification in Information and Communication Technology
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Total People Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017