Business Administrator/Team Administrator Ark Workplace Risk Ltd
Reporting to the New Business Development Director, you will be responsible for administering, coordination and control of sales team processes helping to achieve the company sales and marketing targets by delivering effective coordination of sales team processes; administering and control of high quality sales team information management.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
£10,000.00 - £12,000.00
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
05 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Assisting the sales team by creating PowerPoint presentations, costing for bids and proposals.
- Assisting the sales team for data collection and proposals preparation.
- Assisting with client list and research data collection for sales reporting.
- Maintain an up-to-date CRM database with quality information and checking it has been updated.
- Checking and ensuring compliance with sales department procedures and coordinating sales campaigns for the sales team.
- Data collection for sales reporting and forecasting.
- Control and coordination of sales processes in the Sales Team in the sales pipeline &
- bid management process.
- Assist Sales and Marketing with lead demand generation and incubation.
- Assisting the Sales Team in organising contracts between Ark Workplace Risk and its
- Clear communication of sales information to potential clients and internal teams.
- Responsible for data quality and integrity of all outbound and inbound sales activity,
- follow up calls and new business enquiries utilising a sales CRM system.
- Administer and coordinate client information management for the transition of new client contracts into the Client Account Management Office or Operational Teams.
- Organisation & support of sales & marketing events.
- Control of sales processes and procedures.
- Administer telemarketing campaigns.
You will be energised by the thrill of working in a fast growing and dynamic environment where accuracy, communication skills and team spirit are essential.
Requirements and prospects
The successful candidate must have excellent communication and exceptional organising and administration skills. The candidate should be able to comfortably deal with high pressure work environment, multiple deadlines, fast pace and business prioritisation.
You will be assertive and have a passion for maintaining standards and systems and excel at supporting others.
A minimum of 1 year experience in sales team coordination or sales administration is desirable.
Things to consider
About the employer
Where there are areas on inexperience full training will be delivered. All training will be supported by working with the Training Provider Davidson Training UK Ltd
Business and Administration
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
LORRAINE BUNYARD 07958539516 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017